Just SeaFoamed the Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Good stuff. I've used it my 'hoe and Z a couple times. Just about a month ago I used it on my wife's car when I was changing her oil. I used it in the crankcase, gas tank, and through the intake manifold. I didn't mention anything to her about using it, and a few days later she said that her mileage was a lot better than before.
I try to seafoam my cars about every 2-3 oil changes or so just to keep the valves, combustion chambers, injectors, etc, clean.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did my hoe yesterday, not as much smoke as i wanted. i wanted the neighbors to get pissed at me, but it worked great, very easy. used about half the can in the "vacuum" line and the other half in my gas tank. the truck instantly started up MUCH easier. after i filled up the tank up with gas, i jumped on it pretty heavily and got it up to 110 a few times. it seemed much more responsive. geting my Magnaflow dual out exhaust on thursday, CANT WAIT!!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So WrenchGuy, how's your ride running after the SeaFoam drama, noticed any inprovements? Just curious!!

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So WrenchGuy, how's your ride running after the SeaFoam drama, noticed any inprovements? Just curious!!

I got a cleaner idle out of it and it runs smoother. I think some TB cleaning and it will be a charm for a bit. Effects are noticeable.

marijuano

Reaction score
I just seafoamed my hoe for the 1st time...i could tell a big difference in idle and there was a sh!t load of smoke coming out the exhaust..

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seafoamed the hoe, not as much smoke as yall made it out to be but then maybe mine wasnt as dirty as yalls. smoothed out the idle tho, noticed a big difference when switched to Royal Purple tho. that sh!t is badass! costs a little more but totally worth it as it will last for about 5k

RIDE N FLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey wrenchguy, can you post a pic of the hose you used for the seafoam. i think i found the right one but i want to be sure.

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what diff did you notice with the royal purple?

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
engine seems to run smoother (noticed it before i did the seafoam) smoother shifts also. ran better then the day i bought it IMO:thumbsup: also shelled out for the K&N filter

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The K&N cold air intake or just the replacement drop in one for the stock air box? Did that make a difference (especially if it was the replacement one)?

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok So I guess WrenchGuy wasnt the only one with this problem :)

dunno.jpeg

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey wrenchguy, can you post a pic of the hose you used for the seafoam. i think i found the right one but i want to be sure.

If you think its the one on the throttle body thats it!...lol

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slammed what plug wires do you have on there? they look like mine( i took mine from a friends totaled 2005 GTO 6.0) +1MPG....seriously