Looking 4 advice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofd968

Reaction score
Hey whats up ? I'm looking for some advice on my truck I have a 2003 tahoe with 22" SS replicas ,billet grill, 12000k HID kit,5% tint all the way around,no running boards,no side moldings,no roof rack,K&N 77series,and some cool Hendrick Motorsports emblems on the doors.I just joined yesterday but I trust you guys already.So tell me what do u recommend I do next?Thanks for the help in advance.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you want asthetics or performance? You have an intake that isn't doing much without an exhaust. You are pulling air in that isnt escaping out the tail end at a high enough rate to be effective.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
If you're going for some cleaner styling, go for some body colored bumpers and lower it some to fill in some wheel well gap. For slight performance increase, add an intake and exhaust and reprogram your pcm for even more performance and fuel economy.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but It dont feel like its your truck until you get some booooom in it some if you havent already get a sound system. oh and paint the vents in the back that makes a big difference!