My new Tahoe 08 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys. I thought I'd post up my own pix of that "Grammy" hoe that I posted about a couple of weeks ago. Of course I took off those stupid "Grammy 50 logos" that were all over it.

Attachments

• DSC03072.jpg
    DSC03072.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC03074.jpg
    DSC03074.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC03077.jpg
    DSC03077.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 33

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys. I thought I'd post up my own pix of that "Grammy" hoe that I posted about a couple of weeks ago. Of course I took off those stupid "Grammy 50 logos" that were all over it.

Thereby removing all proof that this was indeed one of these "special" tahoes ;)

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thereby removing all proof that this was indeed one of these "special" tahoes ;)

"Special" my ass lol. It would have been nice if the grammy logo "50" was chrome instead of those stupid stickers. But either way, looks better without them.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yep LOL... But if it's just stupid stickers then yeah, ditch em. Hey, why don't you see if you can find out who rode in your truck? Maybe even get it certified somehow, that might make for interesting conversation, maybe even raise the value later? If you're lucky, maybe something scandalous will happen to them. heh heh.

Last edited:

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep LOL... But if it's just stupid stickers then yeah, ditch em. Hey, why don't you see if you can find out who rode in your truck? Maybe even get it certified somehow, that might make for interesting conversation, maybe even raise the value later? If you're lucky, maybe something scandalous will happen to them. heh heh.

I've thought of doing that but I wouldn't even know where to start. All I know is I did a really thorough inspection of that truck before I signed any papers. I wouldn't have been suprised if I found a weed pipe :lol:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Poe, just realized you replied to my post, didn't mean to snub it. Anyway i'm sure there's a list somewhere of who rode in what, but yeah, who knows how to get it. Enjoy the pipe you find, maybe it's got Snoop Dogg's initials on it. But if you find a crack pipe you might suspect Amy Winehouse.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Poe, just realized you replied to my post, didn't mean to snub it. Anyway i'm sure there's a list somewhere of who rode in what, but yeah, who knows how to get it. Enjoy the pipe you find, maybe it's got Snoop Dogg's initials on it. But if you find a crack pipe you might suspect Amy Winehouse.

I coulda sworn I saw some white powder under the seats...:cool2: