This Is Why We Drive Tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at lunch today with some members of my tech team at work. I was stopped at a light when we heard screeching tires then BOOM! A guy rear ended me doing 20mph. He was not able to drive home but I got the guys back to work with no problem. The police officer who responded just chuckled when he looked at the damage to the car. I love my Tahoe!

Attachments

• IMG00011.jpg Rszd 2.jpg
    IMG00011.jpg Rszd 2.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG00013.jpg Rszd 2.jpg
    IMG00013.jpg Rszd 2.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 74

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I was at lunch today with some members of my tech team at work. I was stopped at a light when we heard screeching tires then BOOM! A guy rear ended me doing 20mph. He was not able to drive home but I got the guys back to work with no problem. The police officer who responded just chuckled when he looked at the damage to the car. I love my Tahoe!

I have got to show this to my accountant wife so she feels better about paying a fortune in gas.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point. She should want to protect the investment that she's made in you!

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a hurtin' on that Altima.....huh?
He was on brakes......nose went down. and under the Hoe.
Thats what I call job security......~!~!~!~!~!~!

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you even feel anything when he hit you? For anyone thinking of moving to AZ....the drivers are literally retarded. I've been rear ended 4 times in the last 8 years.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Yes! I love seeing the difference in damages between a small car and our trucks. Luckily no one was injured.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you even feel anything when he hit you? For anyone thinking of moving to AZ....the drivers are literally retarded. I've been rear ended 4 times in the last 8 years.

We felt the truck sway as if you had two big guys shaking the truck but that was it. My boss has been thinking about buying a Yukon. We had just come from the G.A.M.E. showroom (Goins Auto Motorsports Enterprise) in Chandler when this happened - looking at rims and talking with the owner (www.goinsauto.com). My boss is married with two small kids - he is now sold on either a Yukon or Tahoe (probably the Yukon since I have a Tahoe). My wife's Altima got rear ended last year on the 101 during rush hour commute. Arizona traffic is definitely dangerous.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
We felt the truck sway as if you had two big guys shaking the truck but that was it. My boss has been thinking about buying a Yukon. We had just come from the G.A.M.E. showroom (Goins Auto Motorsports Enterprise) in Chandler when this happened - looking at rims and talking with the owner (www.goinsauto.com). My boss is married with two small kids - he is now sold on either a Yukon or Tahoe (probably the Yukon since I have a Tahoe). My wife's Altima got rear ended last year on the 101 during rush hour commute. Arizona traffic is definitely dangerous.

When my truck was hit, I told my daughter to stop kicking the seat.

zr2sms

Reaction score
Great Story. A little touchup paint and you're good to go. :thumbsup:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that the crumple zones work on that sedan! You gotta love them Hoe's.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awsome info. after this weekend i will own mine for ever, i got sided by some jack @ss who decided he could go 45 in sand, when he cought a rut and slammed right in to mine. he put a nice dent in his f150 and i just have a couple scratches, almost like i just scraped a tree branch, when it happend i though D@mn the sand is getting rough. of course he said it was my fault till a person walking (who saw it happen) said his story and said if he took me to court to call him. nice folks down in nc, the guy that hit me was from newyork. :mad3: :cool2:

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awsome info. after this weekend i will own mine for ever, i got sided by some jack @ss who decided he could go 45 in sand, when he cought a rut and slammed right in to mine. he put a nice dent in his f150 and i just have a couple scratches, almost like i just scraped a tree branch, when it happend i though D@mn the sand is getting rough. of course he said it was my fault till a person walking (who saw it happen) said his story and said if he took me to court to call him. nice folks down in nc, the guy that hit me was from newyork. :mad3: :cool2:

I hope you told him off. Are you going to get it fixed?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you told him off. Are you going to get it fixed?

i had it fixed this morning, i came home early (last evining) since it got VERY stormy. 60-70 mph winds and solid rain, so the rain is back there, but the low lying clouds were awful, you could not see the end of the hood of the kon it was so bad coming back.

i did not tell him off to not escalate the problem, he paid for it since i had a witness. hopefully never hear from him again.