Wrecked tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikezx7

Reaction score
My tahoe was hit on the front end...11k work damage..no frame damage..but the question is I will need hood, front fenders...the color is Bermuda blue..how hard is it to match or do they have to paint the hole hoe...

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not hard at all, a good shop can put it all back together as though it was never hit at all!! Lucky for you the frame wasn't touched, it's all bolt on stuff at this point, and when it comes to matching paint, alot of places are great at matching to what you already have.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should do a front end conversion since its all wrecked now anyways... maybe the SS or Lade or even the nali front clip.... :D

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a Sub that originally came with our front end, but the owner put a NBS front end on it. It looked pretty nice. I think I saw it on PT.net.

mikezx7

Reaction score
11k worth of damage and it didnt total it?

yea its an 06 with 32k..max out with everyoption chevy had that year...the blue book was 24.5 with options valued into it...had to be 80% damage of the blue book value....as of yesterday I just went back to factory specs in the front end...the escalade swap was a little high..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most likely with all that damge his airbags went off, In my mustang (what totaled it) they wanted 1800 a piece to replace the airbags.

jey_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe body parts are expensive. Ours got rear-ended and the rear hatch alone was something like $3000-4000.