Can Anyone Here Pray for my Family?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry not Tahoe related. On Halloween night, while I was taking my 3 year old out for candy, my little cousin killed himself a couple states over. He was 21 and his mom died of cancer a few months ago. Soon after that he tried suicide, but was found and saved. He took large amounts of his mom's morphine supply both times. The first time, when he woke up, he was angry to realize that it didn't work. After that he got better; I wanted him to come to Cali to stay with our side of the family, I was going to give him a job and help him with making friends. He was not a user, Straight A student, no drinking, drugs; just never really fit in socially though he was not a nerd. He said cool and funny things but he thought differently from his peers so he was a lonely soul. Instead of coming here he went to his mom's family in NY, and had a hard time with it- they weren't so great to him and he was more isolated. So he went back to New Mexico, and faced his demons and lost. His dad and little sister found him too late when returning from trick or treating.
So I'm okay I guess but my mom, grandma, sister, uncle, cousins etc., are all devastated. So if any of you are praying folk, could you maybe put one in for my family? Thank you.

Rest in Peace Jimmy. 10-31-08. Halloween will never be as fun again.

Last edited:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sad:
Heart goes out to you and your family.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You and your family are in your prayers. Huge reminder to always let people in your life know how much they mean to you.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Wow. I'm sorry to hear. Been through plenty of those unfortunate times myself, so I know how it feels. Prayers are out to you and your family, bro.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW , prayers for your entire family. This puts everything in perspective. Im so sorry, again, thoughts and prayers to you and your entire family, remember, everything happens for a reason, whether you ever find out or not. I have never had that question answered for lots of things in my life.:(

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all very much. I never want this kind of attention, but all of your words in all their ways really do mean a lot, for real. I don't know why but it does. Thanks.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How terribly tragic and sad. :( My sincere sympathies and condolences to you and all of your family as well as many comforting and supporting thoughts and wishes.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. Very sad to hear of another young person end their life, I'll be praying for you and your family.

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also sorry, to hear such devastating news. God be with you and your family.