Welcome Your Newest Gmt 900 Member!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... Like how Subway is selling $5 footlongs, the commercial says it's in appreciation of all the footlongs they've sold. But the truth is that footlong sales volumes have dropped alarmingly and it's normally a primary earner, even at the regular discount. ...

I just thought they were competeing agianist Quiznos.

Quiznos -$12 for a large sub

Subway- $5 large (footlong)

either quiznos is better, mmmm toasty! Now I'm hungry

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice gonzo

HA I agree Gonzo, why pay $5 for a bread sandwich? Anyway what kinda of tires do you have? I have 08 4x4 Tahoe---will they fit on 17" rims? I'm goin' for that :mad2: mean:mad2: look.....TIA

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck, looks like you could have a bbq in that thing! Wanna sell me your stock wheels? I'll hook you a hell of a deal on the lift ;)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck, looks like you could have a bbq in that thing! Wanna sell me your stock wheels? I'll hook you a hell of a deal on the lift ;)

i kinda like the stock wheels. but as always with a new truck i have this radar thing that i dont let anything or anybody touch it ESPECALLY MEEEEEEE!!!! so i gotta break it in, before i do the mods. first mod was the 2 way remote, but that was dealer installed. my next budget is on headrest tvs, so if you can make me a deal on 4 of them 2 with built in dvds, and make sure i can hook up serious back seat tv to them so i can listen to family guy and other adult swim shows when late night traveling. that would ROCK. :lol: